This soup is a beautiful orange color created by the carrot. A delicious, rich soup with game, peas and almond milk.
Serve with homemade croutons.
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 100 g carrots
- 50 g peas
- 1 egg yolk
- 125 ml almond milk
- 2 partridges
- Chicken bouillon
- Cut the carrot into pieces and cut the white of the leeks into thin rings. Put the chicken bouillon together with the potato, carrot and two partridges in the SoupMaker and select program 2.
- When the program is done, take the partridges out. Beat the egg yolk with the almond milk and add it to the hot broth. Mix this immediately on setting 4 of the SoupMaker.
- Meanwhile, clean the partridges and cut the meat. Add the meat together with the peas and leeks and allow to cook for 5 minutes in the hot soup.
- Make some croutons from slices of bread. Roast in the oven or in the Airfryer.
- Serve the soup with the croutons. Enjoy!