The SoupMaker is very versatile. You can even make this quinoa salad in the SoupMaker. The best result is had if you roast the bell peppers in your Airfryer. A tasty dish for a BBQ or at lunch!
- 130 g quinoa
- 50 g olives, preferably Kalamata
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 150 g sundried tomatoes
- 200 g roasted bell peppers
- 400 g kidney beans
- 1 green chili pepper
- 200 g chicken breast
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 3 tablespoons dill
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 14 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Cut the chicken into small strips and fill the SoupMaker with the quinoa and chicken meat. Add one bouillon cube and fill with water to the lower line. Now Select program 3 on the SoupMaker.
- Once the program is finished, leave the SoupMaker shut for another 15 minutes so that the quinoa can cook. Meanwhile, de-stone the olives, finely chop the red onion and cut the sun-dried tomato into small strips.
- Rinse the kidney beans and drain them well. Grill the bell peppers in the Airfryer and remove the skin. If you're using roasted peppers from a jar, rinse them briefly. Cut the bell peppers into strips. Prepare the chili pepper and finely chop together with the chives and dill. Crush the garlic. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and add the capers and anchovies. Dress the salad to taste with the red wine vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- The salad should be served a little warmer than 'chilled'.