Philips 6000 series 4K Ultra Slim Smart LED TV 55PUT6102S 139 cm (55") 4K Ultra HD LED TV Quad Core DVB-T/T2 with Pixel Plus Ultra HD is rated
Rated 1 out of
Horrible user interface design
- "Contrast" > backlight brightness
- "Computer mode" > turn off overscan
--- If you want to adjust image quality/enhancement, you must change to "game mode" and adjust your setting, then change back to "computer mode".
- "Eco setting" > Preset (movie/picture/text/etc.)
--- If I want to save more energy I just go to [picture] and adjust "Contrast" for back-light brightness.
- Slow/lag user interface in setting when connected to HDMI 4K resolution.
- "SmartTV" > Poorly designed software
- "Sleep Timer" > Is REALLY a timer, once you set it start counting.
- "Turn off timer" > Is ALSO REALLY a timer, once you set it start counting but for longer duration options.
- Screen remains on when no signal from HDMI, waste energy.
- To get better picture quality in 4k, I will DISABLE all "advance" image enhancement feature.
Date published: 2018-02-11
Rated 4 out of
NOT SURE STILL NEW WILL EXPLORE MORE
THE WIRELESS MOUSE WILL BE LAGGING A BIT, CONNECT TO HUAWEI MATE 10 PRO UNDER EMUI DESKSTOP MODE, THE DISPLAY PIXEL ARE NOT CLEAR AT ALL, MIRACAST FUNCTION WAS GOOD ONLY LAGGING FOR LESS SECONDS,
Date published: 2017-12-29