If your laptop is equipped with a VGA output, you can connect it to the PPX4010 using the optional cable PPA1250 (not supplied with the picopix), below are the steps:
- Connect the USB-Y-cable to the USB/DC-in slot on the projector
- Connect USB plugs on the other end to the laptop
- Connect the VGA mini-HDMI-end to the projector's mini-HDMI socket
- Connect the VGA plug to the computer's VGA socket
- Adjust the computer's resolution to the correct setting and switch the VGA signal to an external monitor
Note: The 3,5mm audio plug on the VGA cable is not needed as the PPX4010 does not have a built in speakers.