Participation in the Philips’ Free Service Offering Event (“Promotion”) is deemed to be an acceptance of the terms and conditions herein (these “Terms and Conditions”).
1. The promoter for the Promotion is Philips Malaysia Sdn Bhd of Level 9, Menara Axis, 2 Jalan 51A/223
46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (“Promoter”).
2. The Promotion commences at 9.00am MYT on 15th August 2020 and ends 10.00pm MYT on 31st December 2020 (“Purchase Period”). The duration of the Promotional Period shall not be extended except as notified by the Promoter.
Eligibility and Participation
3. Products eligible for this Promotion are as follows:
(a) 8000 series cordless vacuum cleaner (XC8147/01);
(b) 3000i series air purifier (AC3033/30); and
(c) 2000i series air purifier (AC2936/30),
(collectively referred to as “Eligible Philips Products” and each an “Eligible Philips Product”).
4. To be eligible to claim a refund under the Promotion, individuals must have purchased an Eligible Philips Product from a participating authorized Malaysia retailer store or online store during the Purchase Period. For the avoidance of any doubt, internet sales via auction sites like eBay, unauthorized vendor or similar are excluded from this offer. Trade seconds products are excluded.
5. Consumer must first register their product(s) on MyPhilips.com within three (3) months upon purchase, opt in their communication preference, and retain their original purchase receipt and the Eligible Product packaging as proof of purchase and for the purposes of submitting a Claim. Failure to produce the original proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a Claimant’s Claim. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to submitting a Claim.
6. In the event of any issue with the Eligible Product, each Claimant may request for the Free Servicing offering by completing the following:
(a) To contact Philips Consumer Care (in one of the following manners) to arrange for a free pickup service;
(b) To provide the proof of product registration or Proof of Purchase upon request by the Philips Consumer Care team
Ways to contact Philips Consumer Care:-
1800 880 180
Mondays - Fridays 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays &Public Holidays
Chat with us
Visit this link
Refer to the link for service center locations and operating hours
7. This Service is valid for 2 years warranty period from the date of purchase or until any further notification of the Promoter.
8. Promotion is offered for repair related service and is independent from delivery from Promoter stores to consumer residential address. Philips will do the needful repair once Philips service team has diagnosed the product and defect is due to manufacturer’s defect / quality issue. (For more details on Philips product warranty policy, period and terms for your product, please refer to https://www.philips.com.my/c-w/support-home/warranty.html#triggername=close_warranty1)
9. Geographical coverage in Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya and Klang Valley areas.
10(a) The Promotion is only opened to individuals who are Malaysia residents of 18 years old and above (“Claimant”). Corporations, companies, body corporate bodies, groups, organizations and any other corporate bodies and non-corporate bodies are not eligible to participate.
10(b) Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and of Promoter’s retail partners and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Immediate families mean any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
11. Incomplete forms received after the Purchase Period will be deemed invalid and will not be processed.
12. The Promoter reserves at any time, to verify the validity of Claims and Claimants (including a Claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Claimant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, for tampering with the Claim process, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. These Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Promoter at its discretion.
14. All visuals are for illustration purposes only.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in price of the Eligible Philips Product(s) from other suppliers.
16. Any tax liability arising as a result of purchasing any Eligible Philips Product(s) is the responsibility of the Customer.
17. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration in relation to the Promotion.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Customer’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
19. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
20. LIABILITY, INDEMNITY AND RELEASE: In consideration for the Promoter accepting the Customer’s participation in the Promotion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Customer releases and forever discharges the Promoter from all claims that Customer may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any Customer’s participation in this Promotion. Customer indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter to the extent permitted by law in respect of any claim by any person, arising as a result of or in connection with Customer’s participation in the Promotion. For the purposes of this clause, claim(s) means and includes any action, suit, proceeding, claim, demand, damage, penalty, cost or expense however arising.
21. The Promoter's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. The Eligible Philips Products purchased must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter and Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V ("Philips") (including their respective officers, affiliated companies, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
24. Any costs incurred by a Customer associated with entering the Promotion and/or purchasing the Eligible Philips Products, including accessing the Philips’ website, telephone enquiries in relation to the Eligible Philips Products are the sole responsibility of Customer.
25. Headings and subheadings are inserted for convenience only and shall not be used to interpret the text of these Terms and Conditions in any way adverse to an interpretation in favour of the Promoter.
26. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the participation and the conduct of the Promotion.