TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PHILIPS MALAYSIA 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE PROGRAM
1. The promoter is Philips Malaysia Sdn Bhd (company registration No: 196001000018) Level 9, Menara Axis, No. 2, Jalan 51A/223, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia (“Promoter”).
Terms and Conditions
3. To be eligible to claim a refund under the Promotion, individuals must have purchased an eligible Philips brand product listed in Clause 7 below (“Eligible Products”) from a participating authorized Malaysia retailer store or online store between 9.00am on 15 Sept 2020 to 06.00pm on 31 December 2020 (“Purchase Period”). For the removal of doubt, internet sales via auction sites like eBay, unauthorized vendor or similar are excluded from this offer. Trade seconds products are excluded.
4. The Promotion is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase as specified on the purchase receipt, and all Claim Forms in respect of purchase made during the Purchase Period must be received by Philips no later than 06.00pm on 29 January 2021.
Who can participate
5. The Promotion is only opened to individuals who are Malaysia residents of 18 years old and above (“Claimant”) who registered their products on Philips.com.my (https://www.philips.com.my/myphilips/login.html#tab=sign-up) opt in for their communication preference and submit a valid claim in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (“Claim”). Corporations, companies, body corporate bodies, groups, organizations and any other corporate bodies and non-corporate bodies are not eligible to participate.
6. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and of Promoter’s retail partners and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Immediate families mean any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
7. The Promotion is only valid for purchases of the following Eligible Products:
a) Air Purifier (AC3033)
b) Air Purifier (AC2936)
c) Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner (XC8147)
8. To be eligible to claim for a refund under the Promotion, Claimants must undertake the following steps:
a) Try the Eligible Products for at least 7 days from the date of purchase, but no more than 30 days;
b) If the Claimant is not completely satisfied with the performance of the Eligible Product, the Claimant must:
i. Download the Claim Form from www.philips.com.my/promotions;
ii. Complete the Claim Form; and
iii. Return the Eligible Product (in its original packaging) along with the fully completed Claim Form and the original purchase receipt made during the Purchase Period to Philips at: R Logic Customer Care Services Sdn Bhd (Philips Service Centre)
Address: Lot 2C, Jalan Kilang 51/206, Seksyen 51, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia on 29 January 2021.
iv. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid and Philips reserves the right to reject such Claim. Claimant will bear all costs associated with the return of the Eligible Product to Philips. For clarity, the Eligible Product shall not be mailed or posted to the Philips Consumer Care at the address specified above.
9. Claimants must have registered their product(s) on Philips.com.my (https://www.philips.com.my/), opt in their communication preference, retain their original purchase receipt and the Eligible Product packaging as proof of purchase and for the purposes of submitting a Claim. Failure to produce the original proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a Claimant’s Claim and forfeiture of any right to a refund under the Promotion. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to submitting a Claim.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Claims and Claimants (including a Claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Claimant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize fair and proper conduct of the offer. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Refunds will only be given once the Promoter receives: (a) the Eligible Product (in its original packaging); (b) the original purchase receipt; and (c) the completed Claim Form; and (d) validation of product registration and opt in to communication preference from Philips. Refunds will be given to Claimant via bank transfer upon Promoter’s satisfaction that the Eligible Product complies with the requirements specified in this clause.
12. Customers are to include banking details in the Money Back Guarantee Form.
13. The refund amount will be based on value pair for Eligible product(s) and cannot be transferred, exchanged for any other product, or claimed at point of purchase. The refund amount will also be deductible from the value of any promotion vouchers, stated retail value of gift-with-purchase that consumer enjoyed at the point of purchase.
14. In the event a Claimant claims the refund in accordance with clause 11 above and if such Claimant had traded-in a product to enjoy any trade-in promotion (such as free shopping vouchers and/or gift-with-purchase from the Promoter) during purchase of Eligible Product, notwithstanding clause 12 above, for hygiene purposes, the traded-in product will not be returned.
Changes to Offer
15. If this Claim is not interfered with in any or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to the technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and the Claimant excludes all liability for indirect, special or consequential, loss or damages (including loss of opportunity, loss of profits, loss of reputation, loss of data), arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equivalent malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) Claim at is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a Claimant.
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or Claim Form to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the Claimant’s or any other person’s compute related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion.
18. Any costs incurred by the Claimant associated with claiming the Promotion, including accessing the Philips’ website, telephone enquiries in relation to the Promotion, and mailing the Claim Form are the sole responsibility of the Claimant.
19. The Promotion shall be governed by, and these Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Should you need any further assistance, please call Philips Consumer Care Line (1800 – 880 – 180)
Mondays to Fridays: 9am – 6pm
Saturdays: 9am – 1pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays.
How to claim your money back?
1. Register your new product
Sign up as a My Philips member and register your new product purchased from a local authorized retailer.
2. Try the product
Try the product for a minimum of 7 days to a maximum of 30 days.
3. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
To claim a refund, you must complete the money back guarantee Claim Form below.
4. Or 30-day money back
Return the product (in its original packaging) with the official Claim Form and the original purchase receipt within 30 days of purchase to Philips Consumer Care.