Before you perform this procedure, be sure that you have copied the picture (file size must not exceed 1MB) that you intend to use as wallpaper to a USB storage device.
Verify if the TV is set to HOME mode. Use the remote control to select: Setup>Installation>Preferences>Location. Only the HOME mode allows you to use the Scenea feature to display picture as wallpaper on your TV.
Follow these procedures to replace the wallpaper:
- Connect the USB storage device to the USB connector at the side of the TV.
- Home menu will be displayed.
- Use the cursor buttons to select the BROWSE USB and press the 'OK' button to access the content browser.
- Select a picture in the USB storage device and press the ‘OK' button to confirm.
- Press the ‘OPTIONS' button to display the option menu.
- Select SET AS WALLPAPER and press the ‘OK' button to confirm.
- Press the 'BACK' button to exit the content browser.
- Remove the USB device from the TV.
- Press 'SCENEA' button on the remote control to display the new wallpaper.