How to best store my Philips Steam iron?
When you have finished ironing, you can easily store your Philips Steam iron. Find out how to store it properly with these step-by-step instructions.
- Slide the steam slider to 'no steam'
- Remove the plug from the wall socket
- Empty the water tank and let the iron cool down in a safe place
- Wrap the mains cord around the cord winding area and fix it with the cord clip
- Put the mains cord below the CordFix indication (when your iron includes this feature) to ensure that the mains cord does not touch the soleplate during storage
- Store the iron on its heel in a safe and dry place